29 August 2010

MY LAOGONG IN SG

I'll just have one post for this whole event(:

28.08.10

went to tom and toms at 12 to collect tickets..
then after that headed to vivo de daiso with Spiffy
then went airport to do the books..
will get the photo from Spiffy soon..
waiting waiting waiting...
then wendy and sheena came(:
then...joanne..marissa..mildred..her sis..
so long didnt see them..
chat chat chat...
wait wait wait..
and there was this magazine photographer took photo of SGTS
MY LAOGONG FINALLY APPEARED(:
Sang Love Like This with SGTS..
its really fun and everything...
He was just 1.5m away from me...He saw the book kayy...
And right after he got into the car..
I cried(yah..I cried again..previously for KiBum)
Dont ask me why..its the same feeling..
Yeah(: Really got to know a lot of Triple S(:
Awesome(:

29.08.10
Showcase and Fanmeet
Met Iris and Jasmin at 10 plus at Causeway point
then Iris helped me with the cross stitch..
then PekChoo,Spiffy and B come le..
went to buy lunch and headed to Republic Polytechnic TRCC
Saw ZiQi and JingJing( I dont know if I rmb it correctly)
then Marissa,Mildred,Joanne,Medaline and Chrystal Omma came..
They say baby arrived for rehearsal..went to see but only saw the dancers..
After that went to continue to do the book and everything..
tie up the lose ends of the gifts..
Took a lightstick from SGTS(: Our CMs prepare it for us(:
After that went to queue for the photo-taking..
Waited so long...Complain..tiring..Cos apparently I was the one carrying the most things..
Gift for HyungJun, the SG Book,the board..my bag..my burger..my ticket..my personal gift for Choco,Kibum & HyungJun..yahh..
So went into this room that we were just queuing right beside it..
Went in & I didnt see HyungJun..
From my corner of my eyes I could see someone wearing white..super handsome..
& I thought it was the dancer..I was thinking since the dancer so handsome..why dont want go be artist..Got potential lehh..After I put my stuffs down..I then realised it is MY LAOGONG..
Wanted to stand beside him..but failed to..but its okay..took a picture..and say kamsahamida..
He is tall..fair..handsome.. that is why he is MY LAOGONG(:
After that..surprisingly I didnt cry sia..my sisters all thought I'll be crying..hahah...
I only had tears in my eyes..Glad that it didnt flow out..
then went in for Showcase..sat with Marissa..then there's the lucky draw thing..Though was hoping that I could get it..its okay(: and out lucky Marissa got it(: Happy Girl(: Actually I was quite scared when PeiFen was saying out the names..I hope I can get it..marissa held my hands real tight..But the moment after the 10th person was called..I lost that faith of going up to the stage le..kinda know that I'll not get it..I told Marissa like its no more hope le..But she encourage me say still got 10 more..Up till the last one..I was about to cry...But I told myself..this is call fate.
If it's mine..It will be..If its not..no matter how much luck you have..you might not get it..
End up..I really didnt..
After that PeiFen intro HyungJun for his first solo..My favourite solo..first heard it when he sang at encore concert(: GIRLS!!!! It was really awesome!! Triple S was shouting like mad!!!
So high luhh.. Oh Girls Girls Girls you know~ He's so handsome..so near..By the way I was at the 2nd row..by the aisle...When he sang L-O-V-E..He was like right in front of me...totally went madd!!! I held my lightstick and my camera..Marissa & I went madd!!! Especially when he does the body wave & the pumping..But meanwhile realised the steps was a little different from encore..and the dancers were no longer those that I could recognised..MY LAOGONG really did a lot of fan service..Can't stop screaming!!!
After that, PeiFen came out and chat with HyungJun..& she say she didnt dare to stand to close to PeiFen..My Hubby..using his wee wee bit of strength pulled her near..Triple S all went crazy..

After there's the true or false games..almost got all the correct answer..ahahha..Siro siro was asking me the answer for the question...the only wrong one was the waist size..hahah..he looks 26 or 28 lorhh..then he say is 29/30..i didnt know his favourite ice cream flavour was green tea..thought it was strawberry...but definitely not chocolate..yeahh..HyungJun never fail to give fan service luhh..you know..After that HyungJun sang MARS MEN VENUS WOMEN..He came in from the door we came in luhh...so close...but HyungJun didnt walk on our side..If he did..I would have gone mad..

Next its his drawing session...He drew 5 lucky TS..
apparently you know luhh..he got last in class for art..
so dont expect too much..but he's really funny..keep saying.."oh...pretty" after that still ask for money like an artist.. hahahaha..after that SGTS showed a video for baby..it really made me teared..HyungJun cried too..marissa was comforting me throughout..After that baby came out with red eyes..I cry even more..After that on behalf of SGTS Xiaoying & Chrystal took a birthday cake for baby belated birthday...so sweet...After that baby said a message to TS..HE siad like He's very happy to be here..And he's very nervous because its his first solo fanmeet..and he say he will work hard and will be back here again(:

After HyungJun ended the showcase with his solo, I AM.
His whole showcaset ended(:
Took bus and head towards IMM for his fanmeet.
Upon reaching there..went to meet a TS to help to pass her a letter to HyungJun cos she dont have the ticket...
After that went to queue up then go buy Mos burger to eat..Suddenly was feeling down..probably too tired le bah..sleeping like less than 6 hours a day for few days..
After that went back to queue and eat..Ta daa~ its time to go in(:
Orderly went down..and sat down at the Open rooftop garden there..Waiting for it to commence..the few of us were so high that we kept singing..the whole destination album..hahaha..then Mary was just beside us..I cant rmb how she know I know how to dance love ya even though I didnt went for he class..She asked me to dance sia..I'm like no lahh..siao so paiseh..not as if its all SGTS lehh..even if its will also paiseh de mahh..
Then after that Mary, Pris, XiaoYing, Chrystal saw the book that Spiify, me, wendy,sheena,pekchoo and siewyuan did..and they were like shock..okay..we got errors here and there..hahahha..but still..yahh..hahhaha...lucky didnt do the IPAD skin that I wasnted to do..cos SGTS did it(: hehehe(:
After that Xiaoying also took a photo of the cross stitch that Iris & JAsmin had done..hahaha..
yahh..then ken was hosting luhh..so apparently made us quite here and there..then he taught us the 3 steps to jun jun's heart..First was to say annyeong haseyo saranghaeyo..2nd was to sing the chorus of Love Like This..3rd step was to do an ageyo..like uhhh~~Oppa, Dont go~~~
Apprently I was alright after doing those 2 steps..then meanwhile waiting to go up then nothing to do..But just right before I take a step up onto the stage..I was actually very nervous...I was about to cry..Since our baby love Pepper Crab so much..I flip to that page where it has pepper crab..So that was what happened on that less than a minute or two..

Me: Hand over the book with chilli crab to HyungJun
Manager & HyungJun: Wow! Thank you(:
Me: *look at him & smiled(:*
Me: Hand over the photo frame and other presents to HyungJun(Manager takes it away)
HyungJun: *extend his handshake & hand the poster to me*
Me: Oppa Hwaiting! (about to cry) & the action that associates with hwaiting!
HyungJun: hwaiting! do the same action & said annyeong(:
Me: walk off & cry like mad!!!

yesyes..I came down & i suqtted at the back and started crying like mad...although all of us came down with tears..but I was the one that had it most seriously..Xiaoying came over to ask us what happen..like why we cry until like that..
I couldnt stop crying...even Xinyi came over to comfort me...But I couldnt stop..And there was someone who pat on my head asking not to cry..but I really dont know who..was crying real hard..and while crying half way..we had to do the 3rd step the ageyo...
I couldnt do the uh~~~ my voice couldnt come out..I could oonly shout Oppa, dont go..I really didnt want him to go..I knoe its a come & go thing..but then..I just dont want it ..After that they told me baby is going to leave le..told me to take a last look..I stand at the pillar there..and take one final look of HyungJun...

After that all of us decided to head home..walk past siro siro..so told her i was going home..she asked me if i was okay...a hug from her..i cried..I was really heartbroken..I clamed myself ahile..and headed gome..B was still crying..(: told her what i did to make myself feel better..
I told train..at Jurongeast Mrt station..there were 2 thailand Triple S walked past me..I didnt know them so just smiled at them(: After that one of them walked towards me and hand me a bookmark that they made it themselves..I was really touched..and i thank them..

the train ride was really tough for me..I kept having the urge to cry..Well, I managed to control it till I reach home(:
that night, I didnt sleep early..while listening to Music high, I cried..
i know the next few days werent going to be easy for me...I know I have to walk through this..

30.08.10 - Departure
met up with joanne to go to the airport to send baby off..siro siro met us there too..
was walking ang talking to joanne about hyungjun and suddenly there were 3 people stalking us..so scary luhh..but quite funn..hhahah..After that saw linlin unnie, xiaoying unnie, belle unnie, chrystal omma..rush over to hug linlin unnie(: after that all of us waited at the gate? there..while waiting...xiaoying unnie was telling me she's going to shoot baby cos baby took a very long time..
hahaha...then i say dont luhh..i'll heartache...hahahah...
flight status: gate open..last call..last call..
other flights that were later than KE642 had already depart but why KE642 is still calling for last call?? we really waited..at least i see the word gate closed..at least I know baby would be in the plane..it never shows..and suddenly the whole flight status was removed..which means the flight had took off long ago..but not updated.. I couldnt take it...well at least if i see the word gate closed..depart..at least i wont feel that bad..after that me and joanne cried..siro siro..linlin unnie..xiaoying unnie and chrystal omma came and comfort me...tok bus home..well at least i could control my tears on the bus..that night I couldnt sleep..cos i heard the message that baby said on Radio 1003..he said he was sorry..It really hit me real hard..I cant listen to his sorry..

the following days..there wasnt a day I didnt cried..even though i went school for lessons..during the bus journey..I would feel like crying..it was really tiring for me..physically and mentally.. i though i wont be able to take it.. and i had to prepare for my sem test that was one week after that..

Well, I pulled it through..but thinking back..sometimes..I'll just feel a little misses here and there..I guess this is the reason why I really love him so much..my sem test are over..and I'm pretty confident to get A for both papers..and I'm still learning how to dance Girls..
though thinking of hyungjun makes me misses him more..it motivates me as well(:

Sarangheayo HyungJun(:

No comments: