there are lots of thoughts running through my mind..
didnt want to tweet it..in case anyone starts to worry again..
all i have is worries..
it doesnt matter to me if I'm the one for him..
I just want him to be happy..
heart is failing me these days..
red light blinking..
i decided to kept mum..
didnt want to tweet it..in case anyone starts to worry again..
all i have is worries..
it doesnt matter to me if I'm the one for him..
I just want him to be happy..
heart is failing me these days..
red light blinking..
i decided to kept mum..
school work isnt that easy..
working with people isnt that easy..
But God brought me through..
He held onto me..and never let it go..
health failing..school work failing too..
interaction with people..lesser and lesser..
working with people isnt that easy..
But God brought me through..
He held onto me..and never let it go..
health failing..school work failing too..
interaction with people..lesser and lesser..
2 comments:
Hwaiting omma!
God gave you friends for a reason, so that they'll be there when you need them. Dont keep mum cause it won't help :(
Hwaiting hwaiting! you'll find the one, someday..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do take care of your health <3..
deh^^
Post a Comment