20 December 2010

Finished watching the 16 episodes of Playful Kiss..
Sometimes, I felt as if I was HaNi..the way I think..

Well well..I wish to find my Baek Seung Jo soon(:
I learn a few things from this drama..

To live my life to the fullest..
Having fun in whatever I do..
Never give up till I attain my goal..
And to know what's my goal..

Gomawoyo..
I never thought that watching a drama would make me think so much..
This time round, it does.

Maybe its a more closer to life story..
About a girl crushing on this guy for 4 years..
Who thought of giving up and to move on..
And failed to do so..
Because she really like that guy..
She never know when the guy actually fell for her..
the coldness..just makes the girl feel it isnt..
till that day..
She end up with him..
And live happily ever after..

No comments: