me omma, me?? hahaha!
yes, my little girl(:
HEHE YAYYY omma cheer up! i dont know who's the he leh!the he i can guess 2! which he! :(
hahah! after your exam then show u something..hahahha!go go go study~
EEYER, skip my question eh! :PHaha yes will go study and JIAYOU TOOO. dont so stress i heartache sia! :(
I never~ Me usual lah~Always like that de(:
Provided you get what I said(:I did answer your question(:
He, he? when we sat at your school that he?Haha, JIAYOUUUUUU for tmr!
hahah! smart girl~
Post a Comment
9 comments:
me omma, me?? hahaha!
yes, my little girl(:
HEHE YAYYY omma cheer up! i dont know who's the he leh!
the he i can guess 2! which he! :(
hahah! after your exam then show u something..hahahha!go go go study~
EEYER, skip my question eh! :P
Haha yes will go study and JIAYOU TOOO. dont so stress i heartache sia! :(
I never~
Me usual lah~Always like that de(:
Provided you get what I said(:
I did answer your question(:
He, he? when we sat at your school that he?
Haha, JIAYOUUUUUU for tmr!
hahah! smart girl~
Post a Comment