03 December 2010

Meeting up with Kim Hyun Joong

Well..it wasnt that awesome~~
Didnt went for fansign nor airport..*I'm shock I didnt go airport*
HyunJoong landed on Singapore on 1 Dec 2010, 9.20PM flight at Terminal 2 with flight number, KE641.
I was at home doing live updates at SGTS forum..
Well..was thankful that there is a triple s that was actually replying on that thread..yay..
I know i didnt do a great job..Yeah..No experience about doing live updates..I only comment and read only..HAHA! yay..Called Wendy Unnie after seeing the video that SGTS has shared on twitter & asked her how was it..Could get somemore details from her since there wasnt much on twitter thenn..yeahh..It was kinda fun doing that and meanwhile listening to Ken although I was at home.haha!

the CMs of SGTS are really nice people..I mean..what I did was very little..yeah..need not thank lah(: hahaha! was thankful and glad that I could do my part in helping..Oh yah, my 501 post was for Leader! Much more meaningful than to turn green on my 501th post on forum.hahaha!

so yeahh..that's was the first day..

the next day, HyunJoong had a press conference in the morning before he came over to Tampines for the opening ceremony of TheFaceShop.. Went with Xinyi and saw Adeline & Steph.
the crowd was really scary..yeah..for my height..when HyunJoong comes, it was close to just seeing his hair..people tip toe and just pushed you around so that to get a better view of leader..
My toes got stepped on..being pushed around..squeeze like an orange..but well..luckily manage to film down leader's arrival as well as the signing on the standee that will be autioned off during the fansign session at IMM the following day.

Friday.Fansign at IMM SkyGarden. Fans were q-ing since 6am..there were 2 tier for the tickets..$250 and as well as $100..Radio 1003 DJ Ah Ken had some signed poster and played some games with the fans to get the poster..The 2 standee was autioned off at $6500 and $6686 respsectively. On top of that, HyunJoong donated $6686 to the organisation.
After which, fansign took place and HyunJoong will be departing Singapore today and heading to Malaysia for another fanmeet.

He will be back in 2011 with his solo album.

No comments: